Monday, January 25, 2010

Window Inspiration

If you haven't already heard, there is a big window design challenge going on at Bloomingdale's in good old NYC! Three home designers have accepted the challenge and you can see all 3 window displays and vote here! I have chosen to show you my personal favorite...Eddie Ross!! He created a fabulous window/room with modern and traditional elements. Eddie's blog is a frequent stop of mine. The man knows how to throw a party! He's my go to anytime I'm hosting an event...he's the hostess with the mostess! His ideas are inspiring and for the most part easily affordable. He has a wonderful knack for mixing and matching old china and dinnerware, while creating the most beautiful tables. He's definitely opened up my eyes for spotting treasures in thrift stores and flea markets! So it came as no surprise that I would just fall in love with his window...
























Some of the elements are a little more traditional than what I normally would like, but I think he's made them all work in this space that I would have no problem with this being a room in my own house. Way to go Eddie! Which window do you like best?

Just a Blonde's Take

No comments:

Social Vibe-Peta